Thank you for your interest as a Speaker for the PMI Phoenix Chapter!
The PMI Phoenix Chapter is currently seeking speakers for our monthly meetings - breakfast, late afternoon and evening. We are seeking both topics of wide general appeal and focused topics; teaching specific PM knowledge or skills.
The PMI Phoenix Chapter Board continually seeks out talented and motivating Speakers to present at our North Valley and South Valley Evening Meeting(s), and/or Breakfast Meetings. Please visit the "Calendar" on our home page for upcoming speaking events - any speaking vacancies will be listed as "TBD" You can also request to be put on our back-up speaker list so that you can be contacted if there are any cancellations or changes to our speaker line-up. We are presently seeking Speakers to support Technical Content for the Evening Meetings.
If you would like to be considered as a Speaker, please complete the form below and you will be contacted by a representative of the PMI Phoenix chapter.
First Name (*)
Last Name (*)
Preferred Phone Number (*)
Best Time to Call
PMI Member Number (if none, enter "n/a"; if don't know, enter "don't know") (*)
PMP or other credential number (if none, enter "n/a"; if don't know, enter "don't know") (*)
Company / Organization
Educational Background (College Level) and Certifications
Brief Biography (150 words max)
Short Synopsis of Topic
Published Materials / Awards / Recognitions
Three References of Past Speaker Presentations (e-mails or phone contacts)
Fees: We do not typically pay speaker fees. We may reimburse for reasonable travel/lodging expenses. If you require a fee, please identify those costs.
Dates: Chapter Meeting(s) are typically on the 3rd Wednesday and Thursday of the Month. We prefer the same topic for both meetings. We also have a Pre-Meeting prior to the Chapter Meeting. We require Speakers every month except December (unless noted otherwise).
Back-up Speaker: If you are willing to participate as a back-up speaker, please let us know.
File Upload for Items not Captured
Thank you for submitting this application. Please note the timeframe of evaluation and engagement process below:
(1) By submitting this request you are agreeing to let the Phoenix PMI chapter verify the above information and contact the persons referenced.
(2) Research and verification typically takes between 2 - 4 weeks.
(3) Once the information has been verified, a recommendation will be made to the Phoenix PMI Board by a Representative of the Board.
(4) You will be notified if you have been selected as a Speaker candidate. Upon approval, a date will be mutually set for the presentation. Scheduling of speaker is usually done about 2 - 6 months in advance.
(5) A complete speaker profile and details of the speech / presentation must be submitted at least one month prior.
(6) We will advertise your speaking engagement in advance on the chapter website.
(7) One week prior to the engagement, a copy of the presentation material should be made available to the VP of Programs.PMI Phoenix may record the meeting in a webinar format for their members.
(8) PMI Phoenix can record the meeting in a webinar format for their members.