- Communications Team supports the Web Site, monthly newsletter, weekly bulletin and social media.
- External Relations Team is responsible for community outreach. They are our connection to corporations, academia (ASU, Thunderbird) and other community groups.
- Membership Team supports our members - most notably the New Member Orientation - as well as all our volunteers.
- Operations Team is the backbone of our chapter and handles all statistical, reporting, and operational needs for our chapter.
- Professional Development Team supports PDU opportunities for our chapter, as well as the CAPM/PMP prep classes, and all the vendors we use to provide classes and learning opportunities to our members.
- Programs Team organizes our chapter meetings and events by ensuring we have speakers, running the North and South Valley meetings, and coordinating the social networking events.