- Communications Team supports the Web Site, monthly newsletter, weekly bulletin and social media.
- External Relations Teamis responsible for community outreach. They are our connection to corporations, academia (ASU, Thunderbird) and other community groups. The External Relations Team is focused on creating great relationships between the PMI Phoenix chapter and academics, local communities, professional associations, vendors, businesses, and corporations that serve to enhance chapter member experiences and brings value to the organizations that we partner with.
- Finance Team handles our budgets, expenses and income. The Finance team provides support to the President and all other members of the Board of Directors by ensuring that all transactions have been accounted for and reported properly and that the chapter is operating within the guidelines of PMI and governmental requirements. The team adds additional value by helping the members of the Board create and manage to a reasonable and responsible budget for the year.
- Membership Team supports our members - most notably the New Member Orientation - as well as all our volunteers. &nbThe Membership Team is responsible for attracting, onboarding, and retaining Chapter members. They also provide support for our members in transition through Career Resources workshops. As volunteers are the sole resources for running the chapter, Volunteer Services provides a crucial role in recruiting and placing qualified individuals on all teams. This service ensures volnteers receive training to get them started, as well as to provide recognition and appreciation through organized activities.
- Operations Team is the backbone of our chapter and handles all statistical, reporting, and operational needs for our chapter.
- Professional Development Team supports PDU opportunities for our chapter, as well as the CAPM/PMP prep classes, and all the vendors we use to provide classes and learning opportunities to our members.
- Programs Team organizes our chapter meetings and events by ensuring we have speakers, running the North and South Valley meetings, running Breakfast meetings throughout the Valley, and coordinating the social networking events.