What resources can the Phoenix chapter offer to you when you're looking to find a job, or looking for another opportunity if you have a job that is not satisfying or rewarding to you?
The chapter offers several items to support your job seeking efforts:
- A free 45-minute session held prior to the evening dinner meetings
- Monthly - every 3rd Wednesday (North Valley); every 3rd Thursday (South Valley)
- Starts at 5:00pm
- Topics vary by month but are always focused on helping project managers in the current job market
- We welcome suggestions on other job-seeking topics that you would find helpful
- LinkedIn PHX Job Fair
- This non-restricted site offers opportunities for recruiters and others to post open positions; or for those looking for jobs to share information or knowledge
- Go to www.LinkedIn.com, and select the "Groups" tab
- Under "Groups" select "Group Directory"
- Type in "PHX Job Fair"
- When the group appears, select"join group"
- Local resources to help support you in your job search