What resources can the Phoenix chapter offer to you when you're looking to find a job, or looking for another opportunity if you have a job that is not satisfying or rewarding to you?
The chapter offers several items to support your job seeking efforts:
- A free or low cost Career Resources Workshop held on a quarterly basis
- These sessions feature a variety of topics of interest to project managers in the current job market
- Sessions are usually held on a weekend to allow more time for in-depth coverage of topics, and usually last about 2 hours
- We welcome suggestions for topics that you would find helpful
- LinkedIn PHX Job Fair
- This non-restricted site offers opportunities for recruiters and others to post open positions; or for those looking for jobs to share information or knowledge
- Go to www.LinkedIn.com, and select the "Groups" tab
- Under "Groups" select "Group Directory"
- Type in "PHX Job Fair"
- When the group appears, select"join group
- Monthly Networking events where you can meet and talk with other Project Managers, as well as recruiters who may be able to help you with your next opportunity.