To join our chapter, you have to be a member of the Project Management Institute. You can add the PMI Phoenix Chapter Membership for $30 when joining PMI Global or you can add the Chapter membership to your PMI membership at any time. Please, note that your Chapter membership will expire when your Global PMI membership expires. Therefore, we strongly recommend to renew both memberships at the same time.
Here are step by step instructions on joining PMI and/or adding our chapter to your membership:
How to Join the Project Management Institute and the Phoenix Chapter
- Go to the PMI Membership Overview page
- Click on Join PMI or Renew Membership
- Click on Join to get the on-line Membership Application
- Select the Country, State, and PMI Phoenix Chapter to JOIN, it is listed on the Basic Fees page (towards the end of the application)* - You have to join PMI Global to join the local chapter.
*If the Phoenix Chapter is not listed on your Basic Fees page, click "Continue" and select the chapter from the list of PMI chapters by clicking on the checkbox in front of the chapter name or the JOIN button (note, site changes)
PMI Phoenix Chapter
- Select one or more from the list of Specific Interest Groups (NOTE: you may add SIGs to your membership at any time once you have joined)
- Select a College from the list of PMI Colleges (NOTE: you may add Colleges to your membership at any time once you have joined)
- Checkout and pay by credit card.
NOTE: You may also call the PMI Customer Care line at (610) 356-4600. Option 8 and the representative will instruct you on how to join and answer any questions you may have.
International PMI will process your application within a few weeks and your data will be added to our chapter database.
How to Add the Phoenix Chapter to your PMI Membership
If you are already a member of PMI you may add our chapter to your membership for $30.
- Access the Member Logon area of the PMI International website
- Log into the PMI Members Area using your PMI ID number and password
- Choose"Add Chapter"
- Select the Phoenix Chapter from the list of chapters
PMI Phoenix Chapter
- Click Continue and you will be taken to a Checkout screen where you can put the Dues on a credit card.