Whether you are new to Project Management or you are an experienced veteran of the industry, membership in Project Management Institute makes you stand out from the crowd. PMI membership signifies that you are:
- Dedicated to best practices in project management
- Committed to successful results
- Enthusiastic about quality, productivity and return on investment
PMI membership indicates your professional values and aspirations. It also provides tangible benefits that include: members-only services and discounts, complimentary publications, continuing education opportunities and more. Please visit the PMI Global Web site for more information on the great benefit of membership in PMI. Below are just a few of the many benefits open to you as a member of PMI and the local Phoenix Chapter:
- Montly Chapter Dinner Meetings allow members to meet every month with Chapter leadership and network with fellow professionals. Each meeting provides certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs) with PDU opportunities through presentations by featured speakers who discuss current Project Management related issues.
- Breakfast Meetings provide an informal discussion forum for project managers to address project concerns and solicit ideas from other project managers in the Valley. Some meetings also offer the opportunity for PMPs to receive additional PDUs.
- Professional Development activities provide for professional growth and development within the Project Management industry (including exploring the benefits of formal certification by the Project Management Institute).
- PMI Publications and eLibrary Access allows members to share the vast knowledge base of the Project Management discipline with over 240,000 colleagues worldwide.
- Conferences and Seminars presented by PMI and the Chapter are designed to deliver practical Project Management ideas and methods for building management and leadership skills.
- Specific Interest Groups (SIGs) focus on the practice of Project Management within 30 specific interest areas, such as IS, Product Development, eBusiness, Web, and Women in Project Management.
- New Member Orientation sessions are 30 minute sessions available prior to the chapter monthly dinner meetings in both the North Valley and South Valley. Topics are: background chapter information, events overview and volunteer opportunities
Not a member of PMI yet? Join today by visiting the PMI Global Web site